Thursday, February 12, 2015

Orangutan's Banana Tree to Jangler Fish

This is why I love Lego.I got "Orangutan's Banana Tree" for Christmas, built it and had it sitting on the shelf since Dec.

Yesterday I decided I needed to see what I could make using just that set and here is what I came up with.
I call it the "Jangler Fish" kind of short for Jungle Angler Fish. I amazed my self with the SNOT I managed to get in there. Lucky for me there were two SNOT pieces that let me turn the ground plates into mirrored body sides and also attach the top and bottom mouth/teeth/palm leaves to make the mouth. It's a bit hard to see but I also managed to use a spare vine that was with the set to make a tongue that is solidly attached and you can press from the back to make it go in and out. All in all I was really happy with my silly little build just using the sets pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment